Our experienced team of highly trained & trade qualified staff are about delivering solutions. When it comes to extending the life of your undercarriage, Trackex have the answer.
Trackspares & Trackex is able to offer a range of unique reconditioning services that can bring undercarriage components that have reached the end of service life, back to "as new" condition.
Idlers, drive tumblers, load rollers and crawler shoes that would have been destined for scrap steel, can be reconditioned at a huge saving on new parts, while still achieving excellent service life.
These reconditioning procedures are able to be applied to most Caterpillar, Komatsu, Demag, O&K, Hitachi, Liebherr and P&H equipment.
TRACK PRESS & HYDRAULIC NUT RUNNER - CAPABLE OF UP TO 994B
- Machine Shop/Oversize Lathe
- Bulldozer Track frame & Drill/crusher rebuilding facility "in House"
- Fabrications & Bucket Rebuilds
- Sub Arc welder - Idler & roller reclamation
- Workshop & Hardstand/Machine Storage
- Wash Bay & separator
- Track Pad/Tumbler Rebuilding (Ex3600/Ex5500)